"Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Body. Mind. Spirit"
At Casa Maono we offer different types of classes.
* Hatha Flow morning classes: Let's connect our breath, body and mind and flow into the day! Morning (before breakfast) group lessons, that take place on our terrace.
* SUP Yoga: Connect with the water, activate the body and work on your balance.Yoga on a stand up paddle board is very beneficial, both calming and strengthening. Takes place on the Mira river in Vila Nova de Milfontes
* Yoga Workshops: In our workshops, we work around a specific themes. Always including Meditation and Pranayama as well.
* Alignment class: Work on your personal alignment and yoga practice
* Yoga Therapy: We use different yoga techniques in a therapeutic way. Can be used to work on a specific problem (physically or mentally) or also for a general tension release of body and mind.
* Pregnancy Yoga: Class with specific postures and exercices adequate for pregnant women.
* Family Yoga: Class designed for parents and children, to have some quality time and fun together.
Contact us for the monthly schedule or find more information on Instagram and Facebook Yoga_Maono
Teacher - Nina Briot
I like to teach people, to guide them into their yoga practice and lifestyle. To share moments of energizing and calmness and to make people curious about yoga.
My passion is to make people aware about their body, with its strengths and weaknesses and to make them play with movement.
As a yoga teacher I first started my journey with the traditional Hatha practice, in the lineage of Swami Sivanda, with my 200H teacher training course with Arhanta Yoga.
But I was always fascinated by all the different yoga styles and what each of them could offer, depending on what your body needs and how you feel. So I went to Trimurti Yoga Goa, where I followed the multi style 300H training in 5 elements and Ayurveda.
I started teaching in 2017 in Switzerland, where I still love to go in winter to meet my students.
In 2018 I started teaching in Portugal, at Casa Maono, but also in the villages nearby. Organizing group lessons, retreats and workshops.
I am RYT500, E-RYT200 - certified
Don't hesitate to contact me if you wish more information.
Hope to see you soon on the mat,